- Gas Supply Connection Location: Centerline Lower Rear
- Leveling Legs: 4, Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 180
- Power Type: Gas
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Center: 9,500 BTU
- Cooking Surface: Deep Sump
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: Full-Width
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic Black
- Left Front: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear: 12,000 BTU
- Right Front: 16,000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5,000 BTU
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timer Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-13/32"
- Oven 1 Bake: 18,000 BTU
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil : 13,500 BTU
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 18-5/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1, Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Control Panel Finish: Aluminum with Stainless Steel Finish
- Cooktop Finish: Black Porcelain
- Door Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Drawer Finish: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Manifold Panel: Stainless Steel
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 Upper oven only.