- Product Weight (lbs): 125
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 145
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Under Counter Approved: Approved
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 2000 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Convection: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 HD Handle 1 Offset
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven Window: XL Window
- Cut-Out Height: 26-7/8" - 28"
- Cut-Out Width: 28-1/2" - 29"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23-1/2"
- Control Panel Finish: Plastic Black with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Height: 29"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 24-7/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 44-3/4"
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Chicken Nugget Button: No
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Pizza Button: No
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Add-a-Minute: No
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Timer: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 3.7 / 2.8
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 15.4 / 13.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.