- Product Weight (lbs): TBD
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 130
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 27''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Under Counter Approved: Approved
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 1450 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Convection: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 HD Handle 1 Offset
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 20-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven Window: XL Window
- Cut-Out Height: 27-1/4" - 28-5/8"
- Cut-Out Width: 24-7/8" - 25-1/4"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23-1/2"
- Control Panel Finish: Plastic Black with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Height: 29"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- 3"-High Bottom Trim Kit: TBD
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Chicken Nugget Button: No
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Pizza Button: No
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Add-a-Minute: No
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Timer: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 3.7 / 2.8
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 15.4 / 13.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
- 1 Immersion Care™ Wash Action gently spins and moves water and detergent through clothes for more thorough, gentle cleaning.Among leading HE Top Load washer brands $649 MSRP and under. Based on ANSI/AHAM HLW-1-2007 for 8 lb. load for various load compositions. Light Soil Wash Cycle setting selected August 2012.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 Upper oven only.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.