- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 27''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
Oven 2 Specifications
- Oven 2 Bake: 1,450 Watts
- Oven 2 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 2 Broil: 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 2 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 2 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 2 Convection: 2,500 Watts
- Oven 2 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 2 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 2 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 2 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 2 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 2 Interior Width: 20-1/2"
- Oven 2 Rack Configuration: 2 HD Handle, 1 Offset
- Oven 2 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 2 Type: Lower
- Oven 2 Window (Size): Large
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 30.8 / 26.9
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 7.4 / 5.6
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Bake: Both Ovens
- Cook Duration: Both Ovens
- Broil: Variable - Both Ovens
- Cancel Button: Both Ovens
- Set Clock: Both Ovens
- Convect: Bake, Roast, Broil - Both Ovens
- Convection Conversion: Both Ovens
- Keep Warm: Both Ovens
- Lockout: Both Ovens
- Numerical Keypad: Both Ovens
- Oven Light: Both Ovens
- Quick Preheat: Both Ovens
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours - Both Ovens
- Start Button: Both Ovens
- Timer: Both Ovens
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- Height: 50-7/16"
- Width: 27"
- Oven 1 Bake: 1,450 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil : 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven 1 Convection: 2,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 20-1/2"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 HD Handle, 1 Offset
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Upper
- Oven Window: Large
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Plastic with Aluminum Overlay
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Metal
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 2 Energy efficiency calculations differ between 2013 and 2014 upright freezers and are based on the applicable DOE energy standards.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.