- Product Weight (lbs): 220
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Slide-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Center: 100 Watts (Keep Warm)
- Cooking Surface: Color-Coordinated Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 4 (integrated in display)
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Weighted Plastic
- Left Front: 6/9" - 1400/3000 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Right Front: 9/12" - 1800/3200 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 52.5 / 45.7
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 12.6 / 9.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Height: 35-3/4" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Bake: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Chicken Nugget Button: No
- Set Clock: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Pizza Button: No
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Start Button: Yes
- Steam Clean: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Integrated
- Oven 1 Bake: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven 1 Convection: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle 1 Offset 1 HD Auto Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Large
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Drawer Finish: Color-Coordinated Metal
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Metal
- 1 Average cabinet temperature as tested per AHAM standard HRF-1-2007 Section 7.9 at 70 degrees with door remaining closed.
- 2 Energy efficiency calculations differ between 2013 and 2014 upright freezers and are based on the applicable DOE energy standards.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.