- Product Weight (lbs): 55
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Depth: 21-3/8"
- Height: 2-5/8"
- Width: 30-3/8"
Certifications & Approvals
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 35.0 / 30.3
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 8.4 / 6.3
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Control Location: Right Side
- Controls: Mechanical
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 12" - 2,700 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Right Front: 6/9" - 1,600/3,000 Watts
- Right Rear: 7" - 1,500 Watts
- 1 Frigidaire mini splits will heat and cool in temperatures ranging from 5F-110F for cooling and -5F to 75F heating.
- 2 Energy efficiency calculations differ between 2013 and 2014 upright freezers and are based on the applicable DOE energy standards.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.