- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Product Weight (lbs): 240
- Power Type: Dual Fuel
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Slide-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Cooking Surface: Deep-Sump Formed Cooktop
- Electronic Ignition: Electronic Pilotless
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: 3 Continuous Grates
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal
- Left Front: 9500 BTU
- Left Rear: 15000 BTU
- Right Front: 17000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5000 BTU
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Height: 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Bake: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Chicken Nugget Button: Yes
- Set Clock: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Pizza Button: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Start Button: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Control Panel Finish: Plastic Black with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Cooktop Finish: Black Porcelain
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Drawer Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Oven 1 Bake: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden
- Oven 1 Broil: 8 pass 4000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Convection: 350 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle 1 HD Auto Rack 1 Half Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 4 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Large
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 23.3 / 20.2
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 5.6 / 4.2
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 30A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 Among leading brands.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.