- Annual Cost (.1065 / kWH): 51
- Annual Energy (kWH): 480
- Interior Light: Yes
- Leveling Legs: 2, Adjustable
- Power On Light: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 200
- Temperature Range: -10 to 10°F
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 17 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Adjustable Door Bins: 4
- Defrost: Manual
- Fixed Freezer Shelves: 3 Wire
- Full-Width Door Bins: 1, White
- Soft Freeze™ Zone: Yes
- Tilt-out Wire Door Bins: 1
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 15.45
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 5.0
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.60
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- CSA Certified: Yes
- CSA Rating: Household
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- Case Depth: 24-3/8"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 26-5/8"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 29-1/8"
- Case Height: 65-1/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 65-7/8"
- Case Width: 32"
- Depth: 26-5/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 57-3/8"
- Height: 65-7/8"
- Width: 32"
- Adjustable Temp. Control: Yes
- Control Location: Interior
- Controls: Mechanical Dial
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using PowerPlus® Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.