- Annual Cost (.1065 / kWH): 45
- Annual Energy (kWH): 420
- Interior Light: Yes
- Leveling Legs: 2, Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 155
- Temperature Range: -10 to 10°F
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 13 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Defrost: Manual
- Fixed Door Racks: 5 Full-Width White
- Fixed Freezer Shelves: 3 Wire
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 13.63
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 5.0
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.60
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- CSA Certified: Yes
- CSA Rating: Household
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- Case Depth: 23-5/8"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 25-7/8"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 25-7/8"
- Case Height: 59-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 60-3/8"
- Case Width: 28"
- Depth: 25-7/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 52-5/8"
- Height: 60-3/8"
- Width: 28"
- Adjustable Temp. Control: Yes
- Control Location: Interior
- Controls: Mechanical Dial
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.