- Frigidaire Collection: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 63.93
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 69.45
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 1.6 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Over-the-Range
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated
Vent & Light System
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 2 speeds - 170/300 CFM
- Vent Style: Hidden
- Ducted / Ductless Vent Installation: Yes
- Grease Filter (Dishwasher Safe): 2 - Yes
- Charcoal Filter: Yes
- Cooktop Light: Incandescent
- Cooktop Light Wattage: 30
- Lights: 2
- Auto-start Heat Sensor: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- UL/cUL Approval: Yes - UL
- CDRH Approval: Yes
- Controls: Membrane
- Display Type: LED
- Display Color: Green
- Touch Pad Buttons: 23
- Electronic Clock: Yes - Separate Button
- Timer Function: 99:99
- Stop / Cancel Button: Yes
- Start Button: Yes
- Quick Settings (Time): Yes 1 - 3
- Add 30 Seconds: Yes – with Start Button
- Numeric Touch Pad: Yes
- Power Levels: High / 1-9
- Cooking - Multiple Stages: Yes - 2 Stages
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (White): Optional, order item no. MWFILKTWH
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (Black): Optional, order item no. MWFILKTBK
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.55
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 13.0
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Watts : 1,000
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 13-19/32"
- Interior Light Wattage: 30
- Frequency (Mhz): 2,450
- Auto Defrost Options: Yes - Weight and Time
- Auto Reheat Options: Yes
- Auto Popcorn: Yes - Options for 1.75/3.0/3.5 oz.
- Baked Potato Button: Yes
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 15-1/32"
- Height: 16-13/32"
- Oven Interior: White
- Interior Light: Yes
- Microwave Interior Width: 20-1/4"
- Microwave Interior Depth: 14-13/32"
- Microwave Interior Height: 9-1/4"
- Child Lock: Yes
- Clock: Yes - Separate Button
- Cut-Out Width: 30"
- Cut-Out Depth (Min): 12"
- Cut-Out Depth (Max.): 14"
- Cut-Out Height (Min): 16-3/4"
- Cut-Out Height (Max): 17"
- 1 Store more in our largest capacity crisper drawers.As compared to other side-by-side models.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.