- Frigidaire Collection: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 63.93
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 69.45
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 1.6 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Over-the-Range
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated
- Child Lock: Yes
- Clock: Yes - Separate Button
- Cut-Out Width: 30"
- Cut-Out Depth (Min): 12"
- Cut-Out Depth (Max.): 14"
- Cut-Out Height: 17"
- Cut-Out Height (Min): 16-3/4"
- Cut-Out Height (Max): 17"
- Controls: Membrane
- Display Type: LED
- Display Color: Green
- Touch Pad Buttons: 23
- Electronic Clock: Yes - Separate Button
- Timer Function: 99:99
- Stop / Cancel Button: Yes
- Start Button: Yes
- Quick Settings (Time): Yes 1 - 3
- Add 30 Seconds: Yes – with Start Button
- Numeric Touch Pad: Yes
- Power Levels: High / 1-9
Vent & Light System
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 2 speeds - 170/300 CFM
- Vent Style: Hidden
- Ducted / Ductless Vent Installation: Yes
- Grease Filter (Dishwasher Safe): 2 - Yes
- Charcoal Filter: Yes
- Cooktop Light: Incandescent
- Cooktop Light Wattage: 30
- Lights: 2
- Auto-start Heat Sensor: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- UL/cUL Approval: Yes - UL
- CDRH Approval: Yes
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Watts: 1000
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 13-19/32"
- Interior Light Wattage: 30
- Frequency (Mhz): 2450
- Cooking - Multiple Stages: Yes - 2 Stages
- Popcorn Button: No
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (White): Optional order item no. MWFILKTWH
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (Black): Optional order item no. MWFILKTBK
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.55
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 15.0
- Oven Interior: White
- Interior Light: Yes
- Microwave Interior Width: 20-1/4"
- Microwave Interior Depth: 14-13/32"
- Microwave Interior Height: 9-1/4"
- Auto Defrost Options: Yes - Weight and Time
- Auto Reheat Options: Yes
- Auto Popcorn: Yes - Options for 1.75/3.0/3.5 oz.
- Baked Potato Button: Yes
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 15-1/32"
- Height: 16-13/32"
- 1 Based on AHAM standard for 8 lb. load for various load compositions/Quick Cycle selected.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.