- Frigidaire Collection: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 55.1
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 63
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 1.5 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Over-the-Range
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Handle Color: Plastic B, W
Vent & Light System
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 2 speeds - 170/300 CFM
- Vent Style: Hidden
- Ducted / Ductless Vent Installation: Yes
- Grease Filter (Dishwasher Safe): 2 - Yes
- Charcoal Filter: Yes
- Cooktop Light: Incandescent
- Cooktop Light Wattage: 30
- Lights: 2
- Auto-start Heat Sensor: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- UL/cUL Approval: Yes - UL
- CDRH Approval: Yes
- Controls: Membrane
- Display Type: LED
- Display Color: Green
- Touch Pad Buttons: 26
- Electronic Clock: Yes - Separate Pad
- Timer Function: 99:99
- Stop / Cancel Button: Yes
- Start Button: Yes
- Quick Settings (Time): Yes 1 - 3
- Add 30 Seconds: Yes – with Start Pad
- Numeric Touch Pad: Yes
- Power Levels: High / 1-9
- Cooking - Multiple Stages: Yes - 2 Stages
- Removable Metal Rack: Yes - Included
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (White): Optional, order item no. MWFILKTWH
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (Black): Optional, order item no. MWFILKTBK
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (Stainless Steel): Optional, order item no. MWFILKTSS
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.55
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 13.0
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Watts : 900
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 13-19/32"
- Interior Light Wattage: 30
- Frequency (Mhz): 2,450
- Auto Defrost Options: Yes - Weight & Time
- Auto Reheat Options: Yes
- Auto Popcorn: Yes - Options for 1.75/3.0/3.5 oz.
- Baked Potato Button: Yes 1-4
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 15-1/32"
- Height: 16-13/32"
- Oven Interior: White
- Interior Light: Yes
- Microwave Interior Width: 20-1/4"
- Microwave Interior Depth: 14-13/32"
- Microwave Interior Height: 8-7/8"
- Child Lock: Yes
- Clock: Yes - Separate Pad
- Demo Mode: Yes
- Cut-Out Width: 30"
- Cut-Out Depth (Min): 12"
- Cut-Out Depth (Max.): 14"
- Cut-Out Height (Min): 17"
- Cut-Out Height (Max): 17-3/4"
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.