- Condenser Type: Dynamic
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 190
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 17 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Height: 65-5/8"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 29-5/8"
- Case Height: 64-7/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 65-5/8"
- Case Width: 28"
- Case Depth: 26-7/8"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 29-5/8"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 32-1/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 56"
- Fixed Freezer Shelves: 1 Full-Width
- Fixed Door Racks: 2 Full-Width White
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- CSA Certified: Yes
- Controls: Single Knob Control
- Door Design: Short Door
- Door Style: Square Corner
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Name Badge: Frigidaire
- Handle Design: Black Plastic
- Door Hinge Covers: Black
- Cabinet Finish: Textured
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Toe Grille: Black
- Front Rollers: Fixed
- Rear Rollers: Yes
- Door Gasket: Black
- Door Stops: Yes
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.54
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Lighting Design: Standard
- Sliding Shelves: 2, Glass
- Crispers: 2, Clear
- Humidity Controls: 2
- Meat / Deli Drawer: Clear
- Gallon Door Storage: 2
- Fixed Door Bins: 2, Full-Width White
- Fixed Door Racks: 1, Full-Width – White
- Dairy Compartment: Clear, Dairy Door
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 16.5
- Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 12.76
- Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 3.74
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 20.9
- Fresh Food Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 15.1
- Freezer Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 5.8
- Ice Maker: Optional
- Ice Maker Type: IM-115
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.