- Leveling Legs: 4 Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 156
- Power Type: Gas
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Center: Oval 10000 BTU
- Cooking Surface: Deep Sump
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: Full-Width
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic Black
- Left Front: 9500 BTU
- Left Rear: 9500 BTU
- Right Front: 14000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5000 BTU
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): No
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-13/32"
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Clear Button: Yes
- Lockout: No
- Lower Drawer Controls: No
- Main Oven: Manual Clean
- Self-Clean: No
- Temperature Probe: No
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Broil & Serve™
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Oven 1 Bake: 18000 BTU
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil: 16000 BTU
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Manual Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 23"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Control Panel Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Cooktop Finish: Black Porcelain
- Door Finish: Glass with Stainless Steel overlay
- Drawer Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Exterior Finish: Painted
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Manifold Panel: Black
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.