- Leveling Legs: 4, Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 135
- Power Type: Gas
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Cooking Surface: Upswept / Sealed Burners
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: Individual
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic Black
- Left Front: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear: 9,500 BTU
- Right Front: 12,000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5,000 BTU
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Drawer Functionality: Broil & Serve™
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Clear Button: Yes
- Main Oven: Manual Clean
- Temperature Probe: No
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-13/32"
- Oven 1 Bake: 18,000 BTU
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil : 16,000 BTU
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Manual Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 18-5/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1, Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Control Panel Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Cooktop Finish: Black Porcelain
- Door Finish: Glass with Stainless Steel overlay
- Drawer Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Exterior Finish: Painted
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Manifold Panel: Black
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.