- Product Weight (lbs): TBD
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 130
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 27''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Under Counter Approved: Approved
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 1450 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Handle
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 20-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven Window: Large
- Cut-Out Height: 27-1/4" - 28-5/8"
- Cut-Out Width: 24-7/8" - 25-1/4"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23-1/2"
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Height: 29"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- 3"-High Bottom Trim Kit: Optional order item no. 903114-9010 (Black)
- 3"-High Bottom Trim kit: Optional order item no. 903114-9011 (White)
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean: 3 hours
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Timer: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Up & Down (Slew Control)
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 3.7 / 2.8
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 15.4 / 13.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.