- Product Weight (lbs): 255
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
Oven 2 Specifications
- Oven 2 Bake: 2,000 Watts
- Oven 2 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 2 Broil: 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 2 Broiling System: Broil Variable
- Oven 2 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 2 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 2 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 2 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 2 Interior Lighting: 1 Halogen (round)
- Oven 2 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 2 Rack Configuration: 2 Handle
- Oven 2 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 2 Type: Lower
- Oven 2 Window (Size): Large
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 30.8 / 26.9
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 7.4 / 5.6
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Bake: Both Ovens
- Cook Duration: Both Ovens
- Broil: Variable - Both Ovens
- Clear Button: Both Ovens
- Clock: Both Ovens
- Keep Warm: Both Ovens
- Lockout: Both Ovens
- Up/Down Keypad: Up & Down (Slew Control)
- Oven Light: Both Ovens
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake - Both Ovens
- Self-Clean: 3 hours
- Start Button: Both Ovens
- Timer: Both Ovens
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- Height: 50-7/16"
- Width: 30"
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil : 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Broil Variable
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Handle
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Upper
- Oven Window: Large
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using PowerPlus® Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.