- Product Weight (lbs): 255
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
Oven 2 Specifications
- Oven 2 Bake: 2,000 Watts
- Oven 2 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 2 Broil: 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 2 Broiling System: Broil Variable
- Oven 2 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 2 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 2 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 2 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 2 Interior Lighting: 1 Halogen (round)
- Oven 2 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 2 Rack Configuration: 2 Handle
- Oven 2 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 2 Type: Lower
- Oven 2 Window (Size): Large
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 30.8 / 26.9
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 7.4 / 5.6
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Bake: Both Ovens
- Cook Duration: Both Ovens
- Broil: Variable - Both Ovens
- Clear Button: Both Ovens
- Clock: Both Ovens
- Keep Warm: Both Ovens
- Lockout: Both Ovens
- Up/Down Keypad: Up & Down (Slew Control)
- Oven Light: Both Ovens
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake - Both Ovens
- Self-Clean: 3 hours
- Start Button: Both Ovens
- Timer: Both Ovens
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- Height: 50-7/16"
- Width: 30"
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil : 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Broil Variable
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Handle
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Upper
- Oven Window: Large
- Control Panel Finish: Plastic Black with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 Among leading brands.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.