- Leveling Legs: 4, Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 160
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Center Rear: Warming Zone - 100 Watts
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Element On Indicator Light: 1, Clear
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 1, Clear
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic Black
- Left Front: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Right Front: 6/12" - 1,200/3,000 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 12.5 / 9.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V, 60Hz
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Clear Button: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Temperature Probe: No
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Oven 1 Bake: 3,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil : 3,600 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1, Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Control Panel Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Cooktop Finish: Black Porcelain
- Door Finish: Glass with Stainless Steel overlay
- Drawer Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Exterior Finish: Painted
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.