- Leveling Legs: 4, Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 160
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Element On Indicator Light: 1, Clear
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 1, Clear
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 6/9" - 1,200/2,500 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Right Front: 12" - 2,700 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 11.5 / 8.5
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Drawer Functionality: Storage w/ overlay
- Handle: New Frigidaire Stainless Steel
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Low and High
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Door Lock: Self-Clean Mode
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Quick Bake: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Oven 1 Bake: 3,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil : 3,600 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Convection System: SpeedBake®
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1, Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Control Panel Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Cooktop Finish: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Door Finish: Glass with Stainless Steel overlay
- Drawer Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.