- Leveling Legs: 4 Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 160
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Element On Indicator Light: 1 Clear
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 1 Clear
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 6/9" - 1200/2500 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Right Front: 12" - 2700 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 11.5 / 8.5
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): No
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Low and High
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Door Lock: Self-Clean Mode
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Quick Bake: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage w/ overlay
- Handle: New Frigidaire Stainless Steel
- Oven 1 Bake: 3500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil: 3600 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Convection System: SpeedBake®
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Control Panel Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Cooktop Finish: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Door Finish: Glass with Stainless Steel overlay
- Drawer Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- 1 Average cabinet temperature as tested per AHAM standard HRF-1-2007 Section 7.9 at 70 degrees with door remaining closed
- 2 Energy efficiency calculations differ between 2013 and 2014 full size chest freezers and are based on the applicable DOE energy standards.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.