- Leveling Legs: 4, Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 160
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Element On Indicator Light: 1, Clear
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 1, Clear
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic Black
- Left Front: 6" to 9" - 1,200/2,500 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Right Front: 12" - 2,700 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 11.5 / 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Integrated
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Clear Button: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Temperature Probe: No
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-13/32"
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,600 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil : 3,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1, Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Control Panel Finish: Black Metal with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Cooktop Finish: Black Porcelain
- Door Finish: Glass with Silver Mist overlay
- Drawer Finish: Color-Coordinated Metal
- Exterior Finish: Painted
- Handle Color: Black
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.