- Leveling Legs: 4 Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 156
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Bowl Type: Chrome
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Coil - Chrome Bowls
- Element On Indicator Light: 2 Clear
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Plastic CC
- Left Front: 8" - 2100 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1250 Watts
- Right Front: 6" - 1250 Watts
- Right Rear: 8" - 2100 Watts
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 12.5 / 9.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): No
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Clear Button: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Self-Clean: 2 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Temperature Probe: No
- Timed Cook Option: No
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Integrated
- Oven 1 Bake: 2600 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil: 3000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: No
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Metal
- Cooktop Finish: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Door Finish: Glass Color-Coordinated
- Drawer Finish: Color-Coordinated with Integrated Handle
- Exterior Finish: Painted
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 2 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.