- Leveling Legs: 4, Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 115
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Element On Indicator Light: 1, Clear
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 1, Clear
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Plastic, CC
- Left Front: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Right Front: 6" to 9" Expandable Element (1,200/2,500 Watts)
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V:
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 11.5 / 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Integrated
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Clear Button: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Manual Clean
- Temperature Probe: No
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,600 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil : 3,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Manual Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-3/16"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 15-7/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1, Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 23"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Metal
- Cooktop Finish: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Door Finish: Glass, Color-Coordinated
- Drawer Finish: Color-Coordinated with Integrated Handle
- Exterior Finish: Painted
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using PowerPlus® Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.