- Leveling Legs: 4 Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 131
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Bowl Type: Chrome
- Cooking Surface: Slabtop Coil with Chrome Bowls
- Element On Indicator Light: 1 Clear
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 1 Clear
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Plastic CC
- Left Front: 8" - 2600 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1500 Watts
- Right Front: 6" - 1500 Watts
- Right Rear: 8" - 2600 Watts
- Cooktop Finish: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Drawer Finish: Color-Coordinated with Integrated Handle
- Exterior Finish: Painted
- Manifold Panel: Color-Coordinated
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): No
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Exterior Specifications: Glass Color-Coordinated
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Clear Button: No
- Start Time: Yes
- Lockout: No
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Manual Clean
- Self-Clean: No
- Temperature Probe: No
- Timed Cook Option: No
- Timed Shut-off: No
- Timer: No
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Integrated
- Exterior Specifications: Color-Coordinated
- Oven 1 Bake: 2600 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil: 3000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Manual Clean
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: No
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 23"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Standard Visualite®
Control Panel Finish
- Exterior Specifications: Color-Coordinated Metal
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 11.5 / 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V 60Hz
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.