- Product Weight (lbs): 130
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Left Rear: 7" - 1,500 Watts
- Right Front: 12" - 2,700 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Height: 26-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Bake: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Clear Button: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Lockout: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours
- Timer: Yes
- Control Panel Finish: Plastic Black with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Oven 1 Bake: 6 pass 2,750 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil : 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: High - Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Handle
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 4 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Large
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 47.1 / 40.9
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 11.3 / 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to shelving in a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.