- Product Weight (lbs): 117
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Bowl Type: Chrome
- Cooking Surface: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 6" - 1,500 Watts
- Left Rear: 8" - 2,600 Watts
- Right Front: 8" - 2,600 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,500 Watts
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Height: 26-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Clear Button: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Oven 1 Bake: 6 pass 2,750 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil : 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: High - Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Manual Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 4 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Standard
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 48.3 / 41.8
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 11.6 / 8.7
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.