- Product Weight (lbs): 60
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 36''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Depth: 21-3/8"
- Height: 3"
- Width: 36-3/4"
Certifications & Approvals
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 33.8 / 29.3
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 8.1 / 6.1
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Control Location: Right Side
- Center: 6" - 100 Watts
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Knob Color: Black
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 12" - 2,700 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Right Front: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Right Rear: 7" - 1,500 Watts
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 2 Energy efficiency calculations differ between 2013 and 2014 upright freezers and are based on the applicable DOE energy standards.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.