- Product Weight (lbs): 40
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Depth: 21-3/8"
- Height: 3"
- Width: 30-3/4"
Certifications & Approvals
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 30.8 / 26.9
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 7.4 / 5.6
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 30A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Control Location: Right Side
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Left Rear: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Right Front: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.