- Product Weight (lbs): 40
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Depth: 21-3/8"
- Height: 3"
- Width: 30-3/4"
Certifications & Approvals
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 30.8 / 26.9
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 7.4 / 5.6
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 30A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Control Location: Right Side
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Left Rear: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Right Front: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using PowerPlus® Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.