- Power On Light: Yes
- Interior Light: No
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 115
- Product Weight (lbs): 110
- Annual Energy (kWH): 279
- Annual Cost (.1065 / kWH): 30
- Temperature Range: -10 to 10°F
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 7 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Controls: Mechanical Dial
- Control Location: Bottom Left Side Exterior
- Adjustable Temp. Control: Yes
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 5.0
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.60
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 60"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- CSA Rating: Household
- Handle Color: Black
- Handle Design: Plastic
- Cabinet Finish: Textured
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Door Gasket: Black
- Lock with Pop-out Key: No
- Height: 34-1/4"
- Height (Include Lid): 34-1/4"
- Height with Lid Open 90°: 55-5/16"
- Width: 35"
- Depth: 23-1/4"
- Defrost: Manual
- Store-More™ Lift-out Sliding Baskets: 2 Plastic – White
- Defrost Water Drain: Yes with White Plug
- High-Temperature Alarm: No
- Interior Height: 28-3/4"
- Interior Width: 30"
- Interior Depth: 16-1/2"
- System Compartment Height: 10"
- System Compartment Width: 11-1/8"
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to shelving in a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.