- Annual Cost (.1065 / kWH): 27
- Annual Energy (kWH): 242
- Power On Light: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 94
- Temperature Range: -10 to 10°F
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 5 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 5.0
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.60
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 60"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- CSA Certified: Yes
- CSA Rating: Household
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- Interior Depth: 16-1/2"
- Interior Height: 28-3/4"
- Interior Width: 22"
- System Compartment Height: 10"
- System Compartment Width: 11-1/8"
- Adjustable Temp. Control: Yes
- Control Location: Bottom Left Side, Exterior
- Controls: Mechanical Dial
- Depth: 23-1/4"
- Height: 34-1/4"
- Height (Include Lid): 34-1/4"
- Height with Lid Open 90°: 55-5/16"
- Width: 27"
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.