- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 20 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Commercial
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Case Depth: 26-3/8"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 28-5/8"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 31-1/8"
- Case Height: 70-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 71-3/8"
- Case Width: 32"
- Depth: 28-5/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 59-3/8"
- Height: 75-7/8"
- Width: 32"
- Adjustable Shelves: 5 Wire – White
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 5A
Dynamic condenser improves performance in higher temperature environments
Heavy-Duty Cooling System, NSF®-Certified Performance
Heavy-Duty, Locking Casters
Heavy-Duty, NSF®-Certified White Wire Shelves
NSF®-Certified For Food Service Applications
NSF®-Certified Interior Lighting System
NSF®-Certified Stainless Steel Handle
NSF®-Certified Temperature Gauge
Sealed Cabinet Interior For Easy Cleaning
Stainless Steel Evaporator Cover
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.