- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 20 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Commercial
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Case Depth: 26-3/8"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 28-5/8"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 31-1/8"
- Case Height: 70-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 71-3/8"
- Case Width: 32"
- Depth: 28-5/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 59-3/8"
- Height: 75-7/8"
- Width: 32"
- Adjustable Shelves: 5 Wire – White
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 5A
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 2 Energy efficiency calculations differ between 2013 and 2014 upright freezers and are based on the applicable DOE energy standards.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.