- Annual Cost (.1065 / kWH): 124
- Annual Energy (kWH): 1164
- Frost Free: Yes
- Interior Light: Incandescent, One 40W
- Product Weight (lbs): 265
- Temperature Range: -10 to 10°F
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 20 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Commercial
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Power Cord Length (inches): 72"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 5A
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Interior Depth: 24-1/2"
- Interior Height: 53-1/8"
- Interior Width: 27"
- System Compartment Height: 16"
- System Compartment Width: 2-3/16"
- Case Depth: 26-3/8"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 28-5/8"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 31-1/8"
- Case Height: 70-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 71-3/8"
- Case Width: 32"
- Depth: 28-5/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 59-3/8"
- Height: 75-7/8"
- Width: 32"
- Defrost: Automatic
- Adjustable Shelves: 5 Wire
Dynamic condenser improves performance in higher temperature environments
Heavy duty, locking casters
NSF®-Certified For Food Service Applications
NSF®-Certified Interior Lighting System
Sealed Cabinet Interior For Easy Cleaning
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.