Frigidaire Professional 36" Induction Hybrid Cooktop
36-3/4" W x 21-1/2" D x 4-3/8" H
Cooktop also available in 30" size.
- Product Code: FPCC3685KS
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Power Type: Hybrid
- Size: 36"
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- UPC Code: 0-57112-10392-1
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 36-3/4"
- Control Location: Right Side
- Controls: Electronic with Knobs
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 39.2 / 36.1
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 9.4 / 7.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Center: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 5 (integrated in display)
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal
- Left Front: 7" Bridge - 1,800/800 Watts
- Left Rear: 7" - 1,800 Watts
- Right Front: 10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,500/1,900 Watts (Induction)
- Product Weight (lbs): 60
Generates rapid heat for a quicker boil.
Cooktops include a combination of electric elements that are compatible with all cookware, and induction elements that are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction-friendly.
Induction cooking is faster and more responsive than gas or electric – you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
The Fits-More™ cooktop features five elements so you can cook more at once.
10" and 6" Induction Elements
With two powerfully efficient induction elements, plus up to three electric elements, the Induction Hybrid Cooktop offers the utmost cooking flexibility. And the 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power, so you can bring water to a boil quickly.
Cooktop Stays Cooler for Easy Cleaning
With induction cooking heat is transferred directly to the cookware. The cooktop stays cooler, preventing burnt-on foods and making it easier to clean.
Gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water, so it’s great for entertaining or getting dinner on the table quickly.
Exceptional Temperature Control
Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on gas or electric cooktops especially at lower settings.
Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
SpaceWise® Bridge Element
A flexible element lets you combine two 7" elements into one to fit larger cookware.