Watermelon Strawberry Lemon Spiked Party Water
Prep Time: 10 MINS
Cook Time: 30 MINS
Every epic party or gathering with family and friends needs an unforgettable, refreshing drink. A conversation starter to kickoff the celebration with a bang. This Watermelon Strawberry Lemon Spiked Party Water is party perfect; delicious, fresh, family-friendly, and full of healthy-infused goodness.
- Grab the largest drink dispenser or pitcher that you own (the bigger, the better – it’s a party, after all!)
- Fill the pitcher 1/3 full with ice, then layer in the watermelon, strawberries, lemons, and fresh herbs.
- Fill the pitcher to the brim with water (preferably filtered).
- Give everything a good stir to mix.
- Chill until ready to serve, or at least 30 minutes, to allow those beautiful flavors to infuse the water.
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups of strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 lemons, sliced
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Handful of fresh mint leaves