Pink Peppercorn & Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 1 HOURS
These sweet peppercorn & honey-glazed chicken wings will be a knockout at your next sports party.
- Slice the wing where it bends down to the joint. Using your hands, break the wings apart even further until the joint is visible. Take a knife and slice between the joint. You can also have a butcher do this.
- Pat dry the wings with paper towels. Combine the salt and baking powder in a bowl and toss wings to coat.
- Arrange on a baking rack on top of a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Leave room between the wings. Place wings in front of a fan for at least an hour to dry out the skin.
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes and flip wings and bake for another 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Toast the pink peppercorns over a medium heat until they start to become fragrant. Allow peppercorns to cool.
- Crush in a mortar and pestle or crack in a pepper mill.
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot and bring to a small boil.
- Remove from heat and toss with wings just out of the oven.
- Garnish with more crushed peppercorns and enjoy!
Crank up your cooking tip:
Dry out your wings for up to an hour before placing in the oven for truly crispy oven baked wings! The Frigidaire Professional Range has PowerPlus™ Convection that circulates the heat in the oven for evenly cooked wings!
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. of sea or kosher salt
- 1 1/2 TBSP. of apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP. of whole pink peppercorns, plus more for garnish
Chicken Wing Ingredients
- 4 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 TBSP. of baking powder
- 1 TBSP. of kosher salt